|Pilates: Pilates is a mind body exercise which conditions the body to build flexibility, strength, endurance, and coordination. Pilates is a series of exercises designed to strengthen and tone our whole body with focus on our core muscles around the abs, hips and lower back, without adding muscle bulk. People who do pilates regularly feel they have better posture, are less prone to Injury and experience better overall health.
Registration online is recommended.
|Reformer: Enjoy this unique pilates work out by adding resistance training to the fundamentals of pilates. The combination of pilates technique with resistance will give you long lean muscles as the exercises strengthen and tone your entire body.
Booking online is recommended.
| Classes include:
- Pilates Body: Classes will focus on flexibility, breath and functional movement as you build a long lean body with muscles you didn’t even know you had. Pilates Body classes will condition your body to build flexibility, strength, endurance and coordination.
- Pilates Strength: Will focus on sculpting and strengthening your entire body through traditional pilates principles, props and creativity. This faster paced pilates class will have you working hard as you build endurance and strength while working up a sweat.
- Core Yoga: Enjoy the benefits of flowing both yoga and pilates together in one class.
- Pilates Body – “Light”: Pilates “Light” is geared to those clients who are looking for a less strenuous pilates class. This class will help relieve muscle and joint pain while increasing flexibility and promote fluid movement.
- Cardio Tone: Classes are a high calorie burning work out while toning your entire body. Cardio Tone classes will incorporate 20-40 minutes of cardiovasculal exercise to traditional reformer classes.
| Benefits of Pilates and Reformer include:
- Greater awareness of posture- Tones and builds long lean muscles
- Strengthens deep abdominal muscles
- Helps with motivation by engaging our mind and enhancing body awareness
- Reduces stress, relieves tension and boosts energy
- Promotes recovery from strain or injury
- Offers relief from back pain and joint stress
- Compliments sports training and develops functional fitness